Monday, May 10, 2010

Graduation!

Our college grad! Dave graduated back in December, but continued to take a few classes to be more employable! Dave didn't really want to walk, but I was set on him walking! I feel that it is important to recognize your accomplishments. Once we got to the graduation (or grad-e-ation as Jonathan says it), I had a lot of thought and emotions running in my head! The week of graduation I could tell that he was finally glad that he was walking too. When you scroll down you will be able to see it in his face! I am so proud of Dave and the growth that he gone through to get to this point! I love you! (There are a lot of pictures but you can scroll through and act like you were there)







So I wish that I would have recorded Sarah and her yelling Daddy to try and get his attention, but I didn't. But once Sarah saw Daddy we just continually yelled "Daddy" over and over again. Dave was on the opposite side of where we were at and he could hear Sarah clear as day!
Sarah loves her Daddy!










We are thankful for the support that both my family and Dave parents and sister gave to us!



John and Dave, one of his friends!
Sarah just loved that "Baba" or Grandpa was here
They were great to come down and be at the ceremony with their little ones!

Our cute little Jonathan
The team
It was a beautiful spring day, a little windy and cold!

One of my favorite ones, with the mountains in the background!

Father and son!




Sarah was getting done!


He did it!

2 comments:

Brent and Amelia said...

Yay, Dave! Congratulations... It's time to join the world of working adults. Resist! :) Glad you guys are doing well!

Emily in Wonderland said...

YAYYYYYYYY Dave & family! Congratulations!!!!!!!

Looks like an awesome, beautiful amazing day! A day to remember! Congrats!