Friday, May 23, 2008

Vent..

So i must vent right now. So over a week ago I was cleaning out one of my pantries, and I store my scooba in there. And I decided to just step around it, and then when i decided to move it was too late. i stepped on the charger peace that goes into the scooba. Now I can't use the scooba until I purchase the charger. It is expensive in my mind to replace, and we are watching were all are money goes. So it has been a week since I scoobaed and my floor is gross- i don't know how I lived with out it this long! I scooba every other day pretty consistently, and it takes me maybe 5 minutes or 10 minutes max to put the solution on and take all the chairs off the floor along with the rugs. And another 10 minutes to clean and put everything back on. Well, me doing it without the scooba I had to take everything off, then sweep, and mop and still have to put everything else back on after it is done drying. On the scooba there is a drying mechanism that it dry at the end, so I only have to keep off of it for a few minutes before I can put everything back on. Well, anyway it took me about 45-60 minutes for this whole process. My time is very value able, and I would rather be cleaning something else or doing a project of mine then mopping when the scooba could be doing it! Needless to say, I am buying the charger right now! Once again I don't know how I lived without my scooba!

Side note- Can I say that I love the google reader and how it tell me who posted on my dashboard (minus those that are private)! It saves me so much time!

1 comment:

Liz said...

That really stinks! I hope your new charger comes soon!