Monday, May 5, 2008

Our Anniversary!



Well, today is our 3rd Anniversary. However we celebrated on Saturday! It was so much fun. Dave gave me the menu to figure out what I was going to get, so I won't worry about the money. Well, he gave it to me a few days in advance. I like surprises, but I also like to figure them out. So, I figured out where we were going before hand. But I was excited. It was so fun getting ready and anticipating this wonderful dinner. I went to the Le Kristi Salon and it was great- she did my hair and got me dress. It was so much fun! Thanks Kristi for making look hot! So we went to Chefs Table and had a wonderful dinner and enjoyed each other company. The food was great! It was so much fun! We sure enjoyed a night out!I love you Dave thanks for being such a wonderful husband and Dad!Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks so cute and stylish, I love it! and Happy Anniversary!

MPk said...

What slick lookin' couple! Congrats Harris'!