Friday, May 30, 2008

Life!

So today we had the opportunity to go to the Little Gym with PEEP, and let me tell you Jonathan had a blast! He was walking all over and playing, and squealing. I took lots of pictures but most of them were blurry cause he was just all over the place! I am so glad that we have PEEP because we get to do things and learn new things that we maybe wouldn't! Its great!
This is sweet Sarah in her bouncy chair, just being happy!

This past week, we were playing and this is totally Jonathan. It makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Megan said...

You are such a good mom! Jonathan and Sarah are both sooo cute. What is PEEP?

Our Family said...

It is the early education program here- it is so great to have people help me with Jonathan. It is a wonderfl thing to start young!!

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amy said...

He really likes that slide. Whatever makes them happy, right?! Looks like a fun week. Glad everyone is doing well.