Friday, May 23, 2008

Life

Life is so fragile! I was reading Jessica's blog and just got all choked up inside. And just wanted to write a blog about my wonderful little family! I love my two little darling children. Jonathan is such a fun loving little boy and is so much a "little boy" he loves to be outside and play on the swing or in the dirt. This past week it was raining and he wanted to go outside all day, and later that day Grammy and Papa were babysitting Jonathan- and they let him go outside and he was in heaven playing water and getting dirty! He makes me laugh and chuckle cause he just does cute things. Like tonight- he has this bear that is huge and we have been airing it out cause he threw up on it awhile ago. So for both Jonathan's nap and putting him to bed for the night- I tried to lay him next to his bear. But each time he would move to lay on top of the bear and them put his head on the pillow! He is so cute! And he is rally starting to walk on mothers day he started at Grammy's and Papa's and he just does better and better all the time. He loves to walk to me and fall into me and give me big grin! Sarah is such a doll! She is so content and happy. She loves to be tickled and it just makes me smile. She loves to talk to me and blow bubbles. She is a Momma girl for sure! I don't regret it one minute having these precious children so close together they are my little blessings! I love my husband Dave- he is doing so much for us right now, with school, work, being a Dad and father, and with church. He always tries to think about me and do the little things that make me happy! We were talking today about how we have learned so much and grown so much together! I love you guys!

No comments: