Thursday, May 15, 2008

Random

This was my first card from Jonathan for Mothers Day! I loved it, it melted my heart!
Jonathan lately wants to hold Sarah for a short time! I love my kids!
Yes, he fell asleep on the swing. He woke up early this day, and he just loves being outside. And he wanted me to push him, so I did and soon he fell asleep on the swing- I couldn't believe it! It made me laugh!
Sarah's first bike ride. They both did great. Sarah fell asleep and Jonathan didn't touch her he just looked out the trailer!
Jonathan just chillin' outside!
Jonathan is learning to be such a good big brother! As you can see from the pictures above, Jonathan is reading to Sarah. Jonathan is being with Sarah on tummy time- which is rare cause he seems to like to lay on her (I think that Sarah had to be big for the sake of survival!) Yesterday Jonathan said Sarah once instead of Rara- Dave and I just looked at each other and smiled and praised Jonathan. Jonathan asks for Sarah all the time. They already have such a bond, this past week Jonathan and Sarah were talking to each other in their own way it was so cute! Jonathan is learning to try to say words a little better, and signing. This is helping so much. Although yesterday morning Jonathan kept doing the sign for eat and milk over and over again and pointing to the pantry. I didn't know what he wanted. He soon began to have a fit cause I didn't know what he wanted and he couldn't communicate it with me. Later that day, the same thing- but just the sign to eat. Then I realized what he wanted. He wanted fruit by the foot (I don't usually buy it but it was way on sale), and he just loves it. This morning while I was putting away breakfast Jonathan as walking along the counter, and then peeked over at me I waved at him and then he waved back. I asked for a kiss and then he leaned over and gave me one (with his mouth opened). Its those moments that I just cherish! I love my little boy, he is growing so much! I went back to work this past week, the anticipation of it was the worst. I am getting through it. I know that it is good for Dave to spend more quality time with the kids. Jonathan I know loves it, he loves to play with his Dad. However, Sarah isn't liking it. She is very much Mommas girl! She is having a hard time with the bottle. She will only take it when she is way hungry. So she seems to miss out on at least two feeding, but she seems to do fine and not wake up in the night! But Dave says that it is a process to feed her. I hope that she gets better for those that have to feed her!

4 comments:

Linda said...

I love the black and white! Those pictures are cute but I loved your journaling you will want to keep those feelings forever so the kids can read them as they grow older and have kids of their own. Love, Grammy :)

Julia said...

I just got caught up on your blog. I LOVE your haircut! Your kids are darling and I'm so glad that Jonathan is so taken with Sarah; that is so cute. Congrats on your 3rd anniversary; I cannot believe you already have 2 kids in just 3 years! I went to Chef's Table once--Wow, it was so good. I'm glad you had a nice night out. I hope that Sarah will get more used to the bottle; that is really hard.

Buell Fam said...

I just found your blog off of the Thurmans! I am excited to get to keep up with you this way! Both kids are sooo cute. I love how they are so bonded. So Sweet!

Lindsey said...

Those pictures are just beautiful! Sarah and Jonathan are soo cute! Sounds like they are growing up so fast and Jonathan is so smart and that is so great they love each other. Good luck with the bottle.