Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 9!

So we woke up early on Saturday morning because the power was out and the air conditioner was off. And so we couldn't sleep!!!! So we went and ate and then went out on a kayak. It was nice and relaxing! (maybe not so much for Dave with all the rowing he had to do :))

After we went out on a fishing boat that took 15 minutes away on this secluded white sand beach!

They would take us on this small little boat and then transfer us to the bigger one!
From my little experience I can say that I like white sand beaches!


It was so relaxing at the beach, when we got hot we would go for a swim. It was nice cause there wasn't any large waves! So I almost forgot that it was salt water-almost!


We found this little spot to relax under the trees!

This was the view from where we were at! We enjoyed the last day relaxing before we left Costa Rica!
That night we went to a Tex-Mex Restaurant, it was a fun atmosphere. It was nice to have pico de gallo! We had a lot of that, I sure miss our American style Tex Mex, so it was nice that we got some when we were their!
After dinner we saw these little raccoon looking for food and being successful!
I think it is funny how my Spanish only improved just a little bit!

No comments: