Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My Sarah

Grandma gave her this flower yesterday cause Sarah wanted a flower so bad she just kept reaching for one. So Grandma found on she could have. The entire was home she held it tight, and right when we got home Jonathan pulled it away from Sarah. But Sarah collected the flower petals and held them tight. It was so precious!

"Playing" Jonathan's way!

Washing Hands!


I just love them video! It might just make me laugh and think Sarah is so cute, but that okay! Prior to me taping she was giving kisses, but while taping she was just giving "loves" to her dolly. I know it is a sad Dolly, but it works for now!

I have been feeling like I need to do an update on Sarah and Jonathan- so her is Sarah's. So is becoming such a big girl. She wants to be big like her brother. Such as Jonathan is working on Potty Training so Sarah will climb onto the stool and so the hand washing sign (I think it is adorable, it makes me laugh). Or when Jonathan is getting candy after going potty, Sarah think that she should get some too. Sarah loves to play the piano while Mom is practice, but she thinks that she is so big. She loves Jonathan, however she is so patience with him I am so amazing. The picture above is the aftermath of Jonathan pouring baby powder on Sarah. Sarah actually thought that it was fun and she was laughing! Sarah has learned to hold her own the past little while because Jonathan will take almost anything away from her if she is playing with it. So in self defense she will try to bit him, which seems to do the trick (However most of the time she just threatens him with it- but doesn't actually bite). Sarah loves to give "loves" to her dolls, Lavette, Mommy, Daddy, Jonathan, Grammy, and Papa. I love it. Sarah continues to HATE the car seat, it is always a struggle. Sarah loves to wave and say hi to people- she is a very friendly girl. Sarah enjoys eating and has done so much better since I weaned her of nursing. Sarah has just qualified for the early education program in our city. I am thankful for the program because I know that Jonathan grew so much being in the program. She made it in with her lack of standing and walking abilities. Sarah is such a strong willed girl, I know she could stand or walk a little bit. But most of the time she gets upset if I work with her on it and just wants to crawl. I know in due time is will happen. Sarah also made it in with speech or the lack of expressive speech. She signs different words, but she is about maybe four words. I think she is learning Pa pa but it is hard to tell! Sarah is so much fun, we just love our Sarah!

No comments: