Friday, June 26, 2009

Being an awesome Dad!

I worked yesterday so Dave decided to take the kids out on an outing. They went to the children's museum, since to have a pass. From the pictures he took, I gathered that they had lots of fun. There are always new thing to find and discover. They love to be with Daddy, and he even treated them to McDonald's!
Man I love this cute face!


Jonathan and Sarah spent a lot of time in the play house (this is all what Dave told me). Jonathan loves the kitchen!

Within the house there is a mouse hole where there is a mouse house, the kids loved looking at it!

On the horse!
Look, Dad I brought a fish at the store!
Jonathan saw this picture and he told me, Piano Mommy. So he thought he was playing the piano like Mommy!
Playing in the birdhouse!
Being an awesome Daddy!

No comments: