Friday, June 5, 2009

Entertaining the Kids

These are some things that we have been up to this past week or so! Jonathan and I tried to go to Mommy and Me swim class, which wasn't successful at all. I tried to slowly move him in. But it didn't work. This is a picture of us at the pool, trying to warm up to the idea of getting into the pool! I was actually really shocked that he wouldn't get in!
Last Saturday I took the kids up for a few hours to the children's museum, since we purchased a membership for 6 months. The kids enjoyed different things this time!

They both enjoyed the water!
They loved the kitchen and played in it for a long time! Sarah was so much fun to watch, they had this little chair just her size!
Just shopping!


We went to the park one day this week to break up some of the errands that we needed to get done! They both enjoyed it a lot! Jonathan loved the slide and climbing up it!

Sarah LOVED the ducks and would have jumped in, I am sure if I would let her!


No comments: