Monday, November 24, 2014

Funeral August 18 2014

We had the Funeral on August 18th...We gathered by Dad one last time here on this earth to say our final goodbyes....I felt composure and peace as I saw family and friends.  Although I did breakdown when I saw a dear friend from California.  I gave Memories of Dad during the service, and when I spoke I was calm...which surprised me but I was talking about the wonderful memories and stories of my amazing father.  I wrote my talk when I was laying next to Dad before he passed...it just came and I wrote...I know that it was a tender mercy.


































That morning on my run...it was just beautiful.  On our way to the funeral Sarah right onto Landon's lap...he wasn't very sure about the whole ideas...Sarah was though...but Landon was a good sport and never complained. What a good cousin!  Our dear friend Kirsti!





No comments: