Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Sarah's ideas on Santa

Today I went running a in the mid day! I dropped Jonathan off at my parents and pushed Sarah and Gordon in the jogging stroller. Sarah wanted to run with me. Ever since I ran my race Sarah has wanted to run with me!! Love it. Well today she ran to different stretches and I think that she is getting better! She told me that she was tried, hot, and phew! :)

Well, it is very enjoyable to run with Sarah she just talks about whatever she is thinking about and also entertains Gordon! Well she just started to talk about Santa! With the best sentences or word she could she talked about him. "Love him" "Santa my friend" "Santa bring Candy" "Santa scared of him" "Love him" "My Friend"

Sarah can't make up her mind if she is scared of Santa or loves him! :)

No comments: