Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween

We had a great Halloween! And it was lots of fun to dress up like characters from Wonderland! Sarah loved that Daddy was Hook, and still will tell people randomly that her Dad was Hook!



See can't you tell she loved it!

Wendi




I love this one!


Wendi, Our Lost Boy, and Peter Pan



Some of the cousins!









Peter Pan





Excited! The night before they couldn't barely sleep!



Sarah and Kaitlyn










Jonathan and Lacey!
I can't help but look at the height difference, and they are a year apart!:)





So excited after his first house of getting candy!

It was great weather and a nice night!

2 comments:

Liz said...

You guys looked so great and coordinated very well! By the way, I think you mean Neverland rather than Wonderland- but you guys should do Wonderland next year with Sarah as Alice, Dave as the Mad Hatter, You as the Queen of Hearts, Gordon as the white rabbit and Jonathan as the Cheshire Cat. I think there are other characters too but I can't think of them right now.

Wendi and Matt said...

I love your costumes!!! SO cute!