Thursday, October 28, 2010

Updating!

Well, I know that it is long over due for an update of our family so I will attempt a little tonight and finished tomorrow, since I worked a 12 hour shift and am helping Dave get the bunk beds back in the kids room!
So I have a long list of the things that I wanted to make for baby girl #2 (we don't have a name yet so I just call her baby girl). I started with the hardest, making the car seat cover! It was very difficult, but Kristi and my Mom helped me through it. I am glad that I did, but if you ask me if I would do it again- only for Kristi! I do think it is way cute! Kristi made the cute diaper bag for me as a gift and I love it! Don't you love how I will be coordinating with the baby!!!
Then yesterday I finished the canopy cover since it will be in the dead of winter when she is born!
I know that I haven't put any pictures of me lately, but I am feeling HUGE these days and I have three more months. When I think about how much bigger I am going to get, it makes me want to cry. Since my Grandma even says I am HUGE, but my Grandpa tells me I look healthy! Thanks Grandpa. I am still running. I am not in a hurry for her to some cause we have lots still to do and make. The only thing that is the hardest is the heartburn!!! But I know that the very tried stage is to come, so I am trying to get my projects done. This next week is a really cute quilt!!
I am still working less then part time. We are continuing to do preschool, some weeks are harder then others, but I enjoy it! We took the house off the market, so I don't just have to clean all the time. Which is so nice! You might wonder why we took it off? Dave and I felt like it was the right thing for us, and to refinance to get a better interest rate- so our payment our better.
Dave is doing great at Costco, and is a great marketer! Both of us really enjoy the company and the benefits that it provides for us! Dave is trying to move up in the company. Little by little, he will be starting a season supervisor position in about a week which is a start! Dave continues to read tons, and is excited for the next book in the series he is reading to come out on Monday! Dave also keeps busy with things around the house, and being a great Daddy!

2 comments:

Dustin and Nicki said...

Those are all so cute!! You are so good at making such a cute nursery and things for you little girl!! I want to be like you!!

Julia said...

Wow! These are the cutest bag and car seat I have ever seen. I know how you feel about being big, but honestly, I don't usually get much bigger those last three months; I gain most of my weight in the beginning. But, oh, the HEARTBURN!!! That was my worst symptom too. Here's my advice. Get GOOD medicine for it. It's not worth it to suffer so much and it just gets worse. I am so excited for you to have three. I'm so glad Dave's job is going well so you can cut back on hours.