Monday, October 25, 2010

Trying to hold onto Autumn

About two weekends ago we went up the Canyon and had a hike and a little picnic. We all enjoyed it so much! I just love Autumn!

As we were hiking, Sarah and I were falling farther and farther behind, Sarah is a little slow. But then she decided that she wanted to have her own little photoshoot on the side of the trail I just couldn't resist (even though her hair is a little unkept these days). We would walk a little and then she would step to the side, and then take pictures. We did this repeatedly until Jonathan came running back asking us to hurry up!
I just love this one!

We decided to stop and eat, off the path!
My cute boy!

It was so beautiful up there! I am so glad we went up twice this year!





It was starting to get a little cold on the way back, but the kids wanted their hoods on! I thought it was cute!
After, Daddy and Jonathan went to Toy story 3. Sarah and I went Shopping for Jonathan!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Such a great family activity!