Friday, October 29, 2010

Sarah





Our Sarah Bear, what to say what to say! Sarah is growing so much and wanting to be big just like her brother!! Sarah loves to play with Jo Jo. The other day Sarah and I went over to their house to get something. Jo Jo was sitting in his high chair eating and when he saw Sarah he started to complain cause he wanted Sarah to some talk to him. But Sarah wanted to go play in the play room. Soon Jo Jo started to cry and got very upset. He wanted Sarah to come talk to him, soon Sarah did and he was quiet and just watched her. They are true buddies. Sarah's other buddy is Kaitlyn. Sarah loves to play with her. A few Saturday ago we were at Grammy and Papa's. And Craig and Kaitlyn was there, I was soon done with what I needed to do. But Kaitlyn wanted Sarah to stay. So I said okay, and I would pick her up later. While I said goodbye and Sarah would say "Bye". Then when I would turn away to leave she would start to cry. I would come back and hug her and say goodbye, and she would say goodbye and be fine till I turned around and started to leave. So we did this till I got to the car, and then I decided that Sarah just wasn't ready to be left to play yet. We left, but that made Kaitlyn very upset cause she wanted to play with Sarah.
Sarah loves to cuddle with Dave or me at nights. A while back Dave was feeling that Sarah didn't really care for him. So he started to put her down at bedtime, and sing and tell stories. There relationship has really grown! Sarah starts asking about Daddy about a half an hour before Dave is suppose to get home from work. She just loves to give him hugs when he get home. Sarah likes to ask for Daddy during the day, and I will tell her that he is at work. And then she will say Costco, and I will say yes. Then she will say money, and I will say yes he is making money for us.
Sarah loves to play with Jonathan, Sarah doesn't like to be put down for naps and have Jonathan play or watch shows. She wants to be big. Naps I think are starting to fad especially when we are attempting to transition them to bunk beds in the same room.Sarah loves to have her purse/baby doll or make-up. She is defiantly a girl! She loves to put babies in Baby Sisters car seat. We will see how Sarah does when baby sister comes!Sarah enjoys going to the little gym with PEEP to help with her gross motor skills. Her language is improving all the time and she is saying more and more words all the time! I knew that she would explode with words like Jonathan did! Sarah hates to have her hair done or even brushed, so I think for her birthday she is going to go to the Salon and get her hair cut so I don't have to put it up a lot! Sarah loves to go to Papa and Grammy's house. Sarah has a real love for G Grandma. She loves to sit on Grandma's lap and loves that Grandma will feed her on Sundays- cause it is always better on Grandma plate. Sarah loves to help Mommy clean, although it is hard at times cause she does get in the way, but I have to remember that I am teaching her. Sarah wants to be big too! She is continuing learning to set the table and put the silverware away. Sarah loves to be by me when I try and practice the piano, she has found a little stool to sit on next to me! The last picture is Sarah practicing the piano and singing! Sarah is very compassionate and loves to give love! We love our Sarah!

1 comment:

Julia said...

What are you doing different with your pictures. They look amazing! So vibrant. (I must know!)