Tuesday, October 26, 2010

On Jonathan's Birthday!

Jonathan's Birthday was this past Friday, but we were celebrating it on Saturday with small little party. But I still wanted him to have a good day! So when we woke up, we still had some muffins- so Sarah and I sang Happy Birthday to Jonathan!

Later that day, there was a little trunk or treat with the community. I thought that Jonathan would enjoy getting dressed up in his Mickey and getting candy. Sure enough he loved it!

I struggle getting a good picture of these two together, but here is Mickey and Minnie (Sarah won't wear her ears, which isn't a shock to me)
After dinner that night we opened a few presents from Dave's side of his family! Jonathan loved the gifts he was given!


Jonathan picked up that he was four real quick!
Daddy and Jonathan were excited about this gift!

1 comment:

Linda said...

what a happy boy! :)