Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Joesph is here!





Kristi had her sweet baby boy on Monday. I was able to be at the delivery. My job description was photographer and ice giver! Birth is amazing!! I saw some deliveries in nursing school, but it isn't the same when you are not up there close and personal, and it wasn't your sister I just didn't feel that bond before. Kristi is an amazing pusher, she pushed him out in about 25 minutes (which I think that is awesome)! I followed taking pictures of Joesph till he had to go to the NICU to help him with his breathing! Thank you so much Kristi and Jason for letting me experience the birth of Joesph with you guys, I feel very blest!

4 comments:

Linda said...

It was wonderful! I just kept praying for Joseph and Kristi! :)

Linda said...

But I did not know the baby's name so I just kept praying for the baby to be born safe and Kristi! :)

Marcie Kump said...

He's so big! What a beautiful boy!

the DeCampos Family said...

He looks adorable!!
I think it was you that asked where we stayed at Disney? We got out tickets on priceline. We stayed 2 nights and each night was $50 with tax!!