Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July

I just love the 4th of July! I was supposed to originally work, but some way I made it so I got it off! On the way to the balloons I got a little emotional cause I felt so blessed to be with my family on this day! We woke up really early to go see the hot air balloons and since the traffic is crazy we rode our bikes. On the way up we were in a hurry so we broke a sweat!

Sarah loves her tooth brush, it keep her hands away from her hair!

It was so much fun to see the balloons! Jonathan thought it was amazing! Look at his face!

Are cute Sarah bear!

Enjoying the balloons as a family!

After the balloons we went to the parade! Jonathan absolutely loved it! He loved the marching bands the most, he loved the candy!

Waiting for the parade!

A police officer came over and gave out high fives, too bad I wasn't about to caught Jonathan giving him a high five, but he thought it was really cool!

Jonathan wanted to hold onto all his candy!

Dave prepping for the fireworks; she was like little boy in candy shop! (This is the first year since we have been married that we bought fireworks)

I was making a flag cake and I didn't use all the blueberries and Sarah was enjoying them for a snack!

After naps we went to Grammy's and Papa's for dinner and then we played in the backyard!
Sarah just loves when Kaitlyn comes to play!
Then we did fireworks! Jonathan LOVED the Pops, and the firework show that Daddy put on for us! He made cute sounds and sat there almost the entire time! However Sarah didn't like them very well at all! She just rested her head on my shoulder, by the end she got use to it!
It was a great fourth of July, but the end of the day I was exhausted!

This is cute Jonathan during the parade, I think that he might be in marching band!

1 comment:

Linda said...

What a full wonderful day!