Friday, August 6, 2010

Trying to get caught up

I am so behind in my blogging, I think that the last time I blogged was back in June! So this is a long post to get me caught up! Hope you make it to the end!
1. Sisters Weekend! At the end of June, we went up to Bear Lake and enjoyed our time together! However I never took any pictures and I neglected getting pictures from my Mom! This is the treat that I brought home, they loved it!
2. Playing together! Aren't they so cute with there Sunglasses on!

3. 4th of July! We had a great 4th of July weekend! We enjoyed going to the hot air balloons early in the morning and then have a BBQ that night.




It was rather cold and so the hot air balloons had a hard time getting up into the sky. So Well we waited Jonathan was able to push the leaver that helped bring the air balloon up.

He loved it, this was his face after. So proud!

On Monday we went to the parade and Jonathan just loved, and Sarah enjoyed trying to take care of Joseph.
That night Daddy and Uncle Jason put on a great show for us all, Sarah enjoyed going to different people. She enjoyed it a lot more this year then in the past.
4. Pioneer Breakfast! Jonathan and Sarah enjoyed the ward pioneer breakfast and the various activities!


5. CLEANING- we have been doing a lot of this around our house along with painting and fixing our house up to put it on the market to sell. We finally have it up for sell, not offers yet!
This is my parents steam cleaner that I used on our grout. It was amazing I loved it. If you look on the left corner you can see what the grout should look like!
Dave painting the spare bedroom, he is getting rather professional when it comes to painting these days!
6. Celebrating Dave's Birthday! We went to Tucanos for Dave's Birthday and really enjoyed it this year!
7. Martins Cove Trek- I was able to go to Martins Cove with my ward as the trek nurse. It was an amazing experience. I am so thankful that I asked to go so that I could have that experience!

8. And most important WE ARE EXPECTING!!!
We are excited to bring another little on into our family! I am due the end of January, and am 15 weeks along. I am feeling a lot better, the month of June was the hardest and am glad that I am in my second trimester! (With everything that has been going on I just haven't been able to get on the blog- I was going to post earlier about it- it just didn't happen).

11 comments:

Kayla said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy! Glad you are feeling better!

the DeCampos Family said...

Congrats!!
that is exciting.
i was just thinking in these pictures that Sarah was looking so old!
Glad you are feeling better!

Amy said...

Yay!!! Congrats. What a busy summer you have had. Goodluck on selling your house!

Lance and Jen said...

Hip hip hooray! Congrats on everything that's going on and especially the new little one!

Shelly Beth said...

Congratulations. When I saw that you updated I thought maybe you would be making an announcement...and I was right! I am really excited for you guys.

Farr Family said...

How exciting!! Congrats!! You are a great mom and I love looking at all the fun things you do with your kids!

Heidi Hillman said...

Congratulations! Your little ones are darling! Good luck with selling the house, too.

Lindsey said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! Shirlene! I am so happy for you! Glad you are in the 2nd trimester! Can't wait to hear what you are having. PS. My little sister just moved to Orem!

Buell Fam said...

Congratulations! I am glad that you are feeling better. Where are you guys moving to?

Dustin and Nicki said...

so happy! man I wish i could be there with you guys...it looks like the house is doing great.

Camber said...

Look at how hard-core you are on that trek! I'm so glad you're feeling better and excited to hear what you're having. Good luck with the house thing!