Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happenings

So blogging these days just seems to be on the bottom of the to do list, and with that also reading blogs just doesn't seem to be happening. But maybe life will slow down in the fall and I can get back to normal life! Here are a few things that we have been up to!
Before it got hot here, Jonathan came home after having school lunches and said that he was cold! This is how he decided to get warm!
I painted Sarah's toes and she loved it! She thought they were so pretty and when she saw mine or hers she would say "Pretty". The next day after she got them done, the first thing she did was show Kristi she sat on the ground and took her clogs off and showed her her toes! She was so proud!
Mowing the lawn with Daddy!
I love it!
Sarah having fun on the swing!
Of course brother thought it looked fun too!
Jonathan is SO excited about Disneyland and the Beach!!! It use to be the Beach and then Disneyland, but it has changed! So a few weeks ago we got this magazine in the newspaper for Disneyland and Southern California. Jonathan saw it and fell in love with it! As you can see! This is how Dave and I found him one night after falling asleep. I will find him looking at it when he is suppose to be getting ready for preschool! He is so excited!!!
Enjoying their Popsicles!
Enjoying the sprinklers!

Jonathan is still working on stay dry through the night. Well, he knows the routine if he does wet the bed. He changes his clothes and then comes and tells me. I usually am to tried to do anything about it so he will climb into bed with me! Dave when he was getting ready for work and I was still asleep!