Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Fathers Day!

Two Sundays ago we celebrated Fathers Day! I was thrown off cause we were celebrating it at my parents. I didn't look at the calendar or anything, and it didn't occur to me that it really wasn't Fathers Day until at church they didn't say anything to the fathers and then at nursery the song lady said that we will practice this song for next week! Then it hit! Oh, well we enjoyed our own day at our house! And my parents we going to be out of town on the real Fathers Day so that is why we celebrated in the first place early!
They are making there gifts for Daddy!

We made breakfast in bed for Daddy! The kids love sharing with Daddy!


Happy Fathers Day! Thanks for being such a great Dad and Husband!
We love you!
I have to include this little interview that took place at Jonathan's school!
What is Daddy really good at?
Fireworks
What is Daddy NOT really good at?
Being sick
What does Daddy do for his job?
The Costco
What do you and Daddy do together?
Balloons at my birthday
How old is Daddy?
4
Happy Fathers Day!

1 comment:

Linda said...

That is really cute... We love you!