Friday, August 13, 2010

Part two of our Family Summer Vacation

On Saturday we went up to Anaheim and checked into our hotel! IT was so nice. I was so happy to be in a bed and out of the dirt! That night we got together with some people that I grew up with, it was so fun to see them! We met at a park so the kids could play on the equipment! The next morning we went to church at the ward that I grew up in!
On Monday morning we went to DISNEYLAND!!
This was waiting to get on the tram to get into the park! It definitely has changed from the last time I was there! The kids thought the tram was a train and just loved it!
One of the first rides that we went on was Splash mountain. Jonathan was too short to go on it. But my Dad was great, and stayed behind with them and took them on the pooh ride while he was waiting.
We got wet!! (Mom's hands kinda covered Dave's face)
I couldn't decide if I liked the up close or the far away!

Jonathan LOVED the buzz light year ride! We loved it too it was a lot of fun!

Riding the cars was one of Jonathan's top things he loved at Disneyland! He loved driving!


This was Sarah's favorite ride, Small world. I enjoyed it too, it was nice and refreshing!

Toontown! Jonathan LOVED it here!!!
He loved riding Mickey's car (that's what he told me)
Going into Mickey's house!
And seeing Mickey's Birthday Cake!
And MOST of all seeing MICKEY! This was the highlight of his day!
He is just beaming!

Then we saw Minnie, Sarah didn't want her to touch her but she wanted to look at her! Sarah loves Minnie, she loves wearing her Minnie outfit!

Having fun in Minnie's house!

Beat! Dave and my Dad held Sarah as she took a little nap!

On the Jungle Cruise!
During the afternoon to early evening I was getting exhausted and very hot. We ate dinner hoping that would help me feel better, I soon broke down and didn't feel that I could keep going. But I wanted to for Jonathan and Sarah. Well, Dave went to Indiana Jones and I took the kids on the train around the park with my parents and some of Kristi's kids. We got on and Jonathan and Sarah loved being on the train. Well, I started not feeling well. Then after two stops. I started throwing up. It was no fun. They then took me to the first aid and I rested and had some Tylenol. After about an hour, I think, I started feeling better. Earlier I was going to take Sarah and go home with my parents, but after this Dave decided that we should all go home. I felt bad that Dave and Jonathan couldn't stay longer, but we we're all exhausted! On the way home Sarah needed to go potty and we got a little treat for everyone. Within minutes after that, Sarah and Jonathan were out!

The next morning we took showers and had breakfast at the hotel. This is what Jonathan did right after the shower!
Studying the Disneyland map!
It was a fun trip! We are thankful that we were able to do Give a Day Get a Day! I was glad that Jonathan could experience Disneyland and loved it!



1 comment:

Amy said...

What a fun vacation. I am sorry you got sick. That is no fun. Drew loved the Buzz ride too, that and Autopia was his favorites.