Saturday, March 27, 2010

Out of Practice

Well, I have felt like blogging has been put on the back burner, which I hate cause it is my journal and it make scrapbooking SO much easier. But, I put it on the to do list and it is the last day of he week and I am getting it finally done. So here pictures of things we have been up to!
A week or so ago I was able to come home early from work, Dave went to school, and the kids were dying to go outside and luckily it was a nice day. I told Jonathan and Sarah to put on there shoes and this is what Sarah came outside in. She only early like shoes that she can put on these days cause she wants to put on her clothes or shoes HERSELF.
There were some city workers outside fixing the water line they broke and the guys were so patient with Jonathan and Sarah as they watched. One of the guys gave Jonathan a rock and he was So excited!
Hanging out!
About two weeks about I got so sick of Sarah's hair being so straggly that I just cut it. She and Jonathan were in the bath, Dave was at work- so I took her out and gave her a piece of candy and cut it! This is the before picture.


And this is the after! She did very good, and I felt like it turned out well. I still need to get a picture of when it is all done, it is very easy to do. I just just my straightener and within minutes she is ready to go!

Kaitlynn is coming to play with us once a week (while Liz is on bed rest), Jonathan and Sarah love to have visitors and jut love to play with Kaitlynn. Jonathan loves it esp cause there is someone new to tell what to do. Jonathan just loves people and thinks that every kid is his friend, he is learning how to be a friend back!
Jonathan and Sarah got cards from there Grandma for Easter and where very excited to open them up, they loved the candy bar they got!
On Friday I went out with my Mom to see Le Mis and before we went to the store and Jonathan wanted donuts- so we splurged and they each got a donut. They both got stars with sprinkles on them! When we sing twinkle twinkle we put our hands up in the air like stars, so Jonathan is showing that it is a star!
Sarah very excited about her donut and even said "Donut" in her own way. She held the bag of donuts all the way home and didn't even touch or open the bag- I was very impressed!


2 comments:

Farr Family said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I love the picture of the two of them snuggling right next to each other with a blanket. They look like they are best friends!!!

Emily Heizer Photography said...

I didn' know you could have donuts int he shape of stars!!! (DUH Emily, lol) That is SO SO CUTE! I want a star donut! Where did it come from! I need to put it on my "things to pig out on in provo" list. lol