Friday, March 12, 2010

Enjoying

This past Sunday Dave went to an early meeting, which when the alarm went off I was like what day is it, what time is it, where are you going? Well, he had to remind me that he had a church meeting. So when he got back we were getting ready and he wanted to lay down, but Sarah wanted to be with her Daddy. Aren't they so sweet!
This past week it was nicer outside, so we went over to Papa's. Jonathan and Sarah went over on their cars and trike. Jonathan found his Spiderman helmet and so of course Sarah had to have a helmet too. It was very cute! But I had to pretty much push Sarah the whole way cause she was so SLOW!
Naps of course are a struggle, and this past week during one of the days she decided to cry and not nap. I went in there and talked to her about options that she had during quiet time. And one of the options was to take her blankets and rest on the floor. Well, she decided to incorporate this during bed time!
Last week I tried a new recipe from a blog and failed, but this week I pulled out a old good recipe and found redemption. Boy, do I feel good (and it was fast too)
Oh, and by the way I am caught up on scrapbooking for both Jonathan and Sarah! So HAPPY!

2 comments:

Farr Family said...

Your kids are so cute!!! I love the picture with Sarah on the floor with her blanket. So sweet!!

Annie and Justin said...

Your kids are so cute Shirlene! Love reading your blog!