Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Jonathan's Phrases


Jonathan has so many different phrase that he says that just makes me laugh. I thought I would write down a few. So Jonathan will tell me something he likes to do and say "good idea?" The first time he said it, it just made me laugh, where did he pick that up? Or I will tell him what we are going to do and he will say "good idea mom" or "sounds good mom". Its funny when he will tell me something he wants to do, like today we were running errands and he wanted to see Luke, Lacey and Lydia. He was telling how we could go see them, and then he said sounds good?
So I was trying to figure out where he got that phrase and I was talking to Dave and he said it, and it just made me laugh, of course, US! Dave laughs when Jonathan will say Bummer or Oh Man (things that I say).
Jonathan is SO inquisitive, he has started into the WHY phase. I do try to answer his many questions because I don't want his sense of wonder and amazement of life to ever leave. But, when I am concentrating on something or doing something and I don't answer he will say "TALK to me MOM!" It sure caught my attention, and makes me smile!
This is Drew and Jonathan back at the end of December and I forgot to post it. I think they are so cute, and they are about 2 months apart and from reading Amy's blog they are about in the phase of the why's- so I thought it was perfect to post

2 comments:

Amy said...

That is a cute picture. I might have to steal it for my blog! Yes, don't you love those why questions. I learned early on that if I don't answer Drew he will keep asking over and over till I do. So that is why I just answer him with because especially if I already told him the answer or he knows the answer. Like tonight, I told him we were having potatoes with our dinner...why...so we can eat...why...ect!

MPk said...

What a stud!! He is such a keeper. I am amazed on how red his hair has become...or maybe it just has been too long... or both.