Saturday, October 10, 2009

Fall



I love FALL! I love the crispness of the air and the turning of the leaves. We have been wanting to go up the Canyon as a family for awhile, but it just hasn't happen. Well, today I was called off from work; so we were able to get thing done in the yard. Then after naps we went for a drive it was so nice. Jonathan kept saying look at all the colors. Sarah just was content looking around. We even saw two deer, however Jonathan wanted to know where the Moses' were. then he said they were sleeping. It made Dave and I laugh.

3 comments:

Julia said...

Very nice pictures. I love seeing all the leaves! Did I mention I absolutely LOVE Sarah's boots.

Linda said...

That was great to do as a family! Great pictures!

Kristin and Jason said...

I just love the boots!! They are so so cute!! Look she is in all pink!! Wow Shirlene you have come a long way!!!