Friday, October 9, 2009

All BOY!


This morning I was practicing the piano at my parents; Jonathan was playing with Abby in the backyard. During the middle of practicing Jonathan and Abby come in and Abby is crying and holding her hand and saying over and over again "it got me" (or something like that). Then Jonathan is following Abby saying "I got it" over and over again. Then I looked closely and Jonathan had a live wasp in his hand (we have had a lot of run in's with wasps and I am so surprised that Jonathan was brave enough to hold it, and none the less a LIVE one). I knocked it from his hand and Dad got rid of it. It made me laugh! My little boy is all BOY!
Another cute story of Jonathan happened with Dave but I am telling it. So on Wednesday night I was prepping Jonathan and Sarah for when they were going to go over to Papa's for the day cause Dave and I have to work. Jonathan loves being at Papa's and loves to play with Abby and Ben. Well, the next morning Dave was doing his routine and opened up Jonathan's door and let him get up when he was ready. Well, Dave was in his room and he hears Jonathan running down the hall saying hello to Sarah and then being really excited "I get to go to Papa's and see Benny and Abby". I thought it was so cute that he was so excited to be with his Papa and play with his cousins! (Sad note is that Benny and Abby didn't make it to Papa's)

3 comments:

Linda said...

You will want to remember this! It is great! :)

Love To Teach said...

Ben was dissapointed to to miss Jonathan too. Jonathan never wants Ben to leave. Ben and abby love playing with Jonathan and Sarah.

Liz said...

Wow! That is crazy that he was holding a wasp!