Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Boy

I had to work on Jonathan's Birthday, I was sad about it. However, I wanted to make sure that he had a special day! I made Birthday muffins for Jonathan to blow out a candle! All the cousins came over to sing Happy Birthday!




I just thought this was cute of Lydia
Enjoying her muffin!
By the end of the day, Jonathan was able to say that he was "three" when someone asked him how old he was. (Today is the first day he cane put three fingers up- way to go Jonathan).
When Jonathan got home from Papa's house there was a bag from one of his neighbor friends and Jonathan felt so special! I called him from work and he told me all about his day and was so excited to get a present!
The next day Jonathan got some gifts from Grandma H. and he was thrilled! He hasn't opened everything up, but his favorite thing right now is his car and truck!
Jonathan has always loved Birthdays, no matter whose, but he is definitely into Birthdays now.

No comments: