Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Uh-Oh

So Jonathan has learned a new word- UH-OH. He says it all the time now! He says it when it is not in context and also when he should. When he drops something and then he says it. It just makes me laugh!
Sarah is doing okay she has some congestion so it is hard for here to breath. So I have to suction her and she hates it! She hardly ever cries, but when I suction her she has a mad little cry! Yesterday we went to the doctors and Sarah was 10 lbs 2 oz and is in the 89%. She is a healthy baby! Well, we were waiting for the doctor to come we weighted Jonathan and he was 17 lbs 10 oz- watch out Jonathan your sister is going to caught you in no time! No, but I was happy to see that Jonathan was 17 lbs cause last appointment he had only gained 5 oz in 3 months.
Thanks Kristi for taking Jonathan this morning! Wednesdays are always a long day for me. Cause Dave is gone from the early morning till late evening! So any little break helps. Sarah loves to be held for a long time before she goes down in her crib, so I would lay with her. But then I wouldn't sleep well, and then that leads to a tried Shirlene and then that leads to Shirlene having breakdowns. So in order to alleviate that Dave will hold Sarah while he studies at night. That helps so much! Thanks sweetie for all your help!

3 comments:

Farr Family said...

That is so cute Jonathan! I can't believe how small he is. Dallin passed him a long time ago. Sarah sounds like a sweetheart. Hope her congestion leaves fast. We know how much fun that is. Take as many naps as you can!!

Lindsey said...

Uh-Oh is the cutest I think ever! That is great Sarah is so healthy! Wow, 10 pounds is great! Loved your announcement by the way.

Becky said...

I'm glad both kiddos are doing so well! Hope Sarah's congestion clears up soon... is it from milk vs soy? Just wondered. Uh-oh is so cute! Kiersten's little phrases are "oh my" and "oh no"... both of which we have no idea how she learned because she just kind of came up with them on her own. Sarah's announcement is adorable, she is beautiful!