Monday, February 18, 2008

Life with two!

Brother and Sister
This is Jonathan's favorite past time right now! He loves to climb and sit on the stepping stool!
Sweet Sarah- doesn't she look so cute in her new outfit!
So you probaly can't tell what this is a picture of, but it is a picture of our floor after Sarah vomited. Now if I didn't have the scooba I would have been upset cause we mopped the night before. But I wasn't I just put the scooba out and it cleaned the floor while I held Sarah!
Well, we are still trying to adjust to life with 2. But I thought that I would update you on how things are going thus far! Well, Sarah is such a good baby. She seems to sleep a good 6 hrs during the night. Last night she slept from 12 till 8 (and I woke her up at 8 to feed). She is very patent and calm, and doesn't cry a lot. She eats very good however, there are times that she eats to much and we seem to have projectile vomit. Which I am not use to at all, snice Jonathan hardly eat! She is so sweet, and we love to hold her! It is fun to have a little girl in our family! I am trying to be a good Mom and put bows in her hair and make her look cute when we go out (whihc seems to be to my parents or church thus far). I feel so blest to have Sarah in our home she is such a sweet spirit!
Jonathan is trying to adjust to life with a new sister! He gets excited at times and wants to touch her (he is still learning to be gentle). He seems to want to be held a lot more, and he cuddles a lot more. He seems to wake up early every morning since I have come home from the hospital. I am trying to figure out why- I am not sure if he knows that he can get 1 on 1 time. There does seem like a lot more crying. He loves to go to Grammies and Papas- to get more attention! He like to play in the bouncy chair, and be like Sarah!
Mom and Dave are adjusting to the new sleep pattern, once again! I have attempted dinner in the crockpot, since Dave is home from school!

4 comments:

Liz said...

The picture of Jonathan and Sarah together is cute. And, you gotta love the scooba! I think we have finally decided to keep ours. I just ordered a bunch of the cleaning solution a few days ago. I can't wait for it to get here!

Lindsey said...

Congrats!! Sarah is beautiful!! That is so exciting! I love her nursery bedding with the ladybugs. I am so happy for you!! I hope you are doing well. That is so great for your scooba to clean up the vomit! You are convincing me I need one for sure. And those are such sweet picts with Jonathan!!

the DeCampos Family said...

She looks oh so sweet. Jonathan looks so big holding her. Hope things are going going good for you guys

Liz said...

Hey Shirlene,
I did see your comment on the dumpling recipe. Craig said the exact same thing when we made it, that he'd rather have it with the dumplings from the dutch oven recipe.