Thursday, February 21, 2008

Learning

Jonathan loves to hold Sarah for a minute- he gets very excited and tries to be gentle. But we are still working with him! Sarah is very patent with Jonathan ! Jonathan giving Sarah a hug! Mommy and Sarah!
Sweet Sarah, she continues to be a great baby. She loves Mommy to hold her. She eats great and sleep good. This picture above I thought was so sweet, as she is sleeping on my chest- her hand is by he mouth!


This is Jonathan playing on the bouncy chair. He loves to play on it. This past week. He got on it and put the blanket over his head and anted to play peek a boo. It was way funny!




So Jonathan and Mommy are learning together. I try to keep all the



doors closed when i m feeding Sarah cause it is very difficult to get Jonathan if he decides to get into something. Well, yesterday morning I ws feeding Sarah and I forgot to close the pantry door. So of course Jonathan wanted to explore. I have a 25 bag of flour in the pantry and he decided to get about 1/2 cup to 1 cup out of the bag. He got it all over the floor and himself. I think that he was hungry himself cause he started to taste it. Well, Jonathan does seem to be getting into more since I am not right there. But, he is doing better then last week. So I am sure it will get better with time!



We have been working with Jonathan on folding his arms during prayers and it just seems like he is caughting on. This morning I was playing with Jonathan in his room and I was asking him if he wanted to go down the slide. then all of the sudden he folded his arms like we were going to say a prayer so we did. I guess he got confused cause he usually plays on his slide before he goes to bed and we usually pray before he goes to bed. nyways I thought that it is very cute and he is a very smart boy! I will try to post of picture of him praying!



5 comments:

Julia said...

What a great family you are building. You can tell that Jonathan loves his sister. It's too bad about the flour. I'm glad you took a picture of it instead of stressing over it. Good for you! And I loved the announcement. Thanks.

Shelly Beth said...

Congrats Shirlene and Dave. She is beautiful! I wish Isabelle still slept on me like that. She NEVER wants to put her head on my chest. I LOVE the pics of Jonathan in the flour. So cute. Especially the one where he is trying to get under the door and you can see the flour all in his hair.

Amy said...

Jonathan looks so cute with Sarah is absolutely adorable. What a cute family you have!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I know I'm a bit behind, but we just got internet the other day and I'm still only half way through (H's) all the blogs I've gotten behind on. We'll have to get together sometime soon (when you're up to getting out with two, that is). We'd love to have you guys over.

Lindsey said...

Darling picts!!! So cute of Sarah and little Jonathan in the bouncer and with the flour. He looks like he is having a blast! You look AMAZING by the way! Love the picts.