Monday, March 3, 2008

Life

Jonathan loves to see what we are cooking at dinner and be right there. So we have been putting a chair by the counter and Jonathan is in Heaven. Daddy and Jonathan getting dinner ready!
Sarah at night wants to be held, and doesn't like to be in her crib till late. So that I can get some cleaning done. I put her in this handy-dandy sling. It is so nice!

So I am trying to be a good Mom and put past my feeling about pink and being really girly! Isn't she so cute! This is Sarah two Sundays ago, it was her first time in a dress. I usually put her in a sack! She was so cute- with her bow (thanks Kristi), bracelet (thanks Mom), tights, and a cute dress.


4 comments:

Liz said...

Cute little outfit! Sarah always looks bigger to me in the pictures than she does in person.

Becky said...

LOL... I was bound and determined Kiersten was not going to be a "pink" girl... but the more I looked for clothes, the harder it was to find outfits that weren't pink... so I settled... she has a few outfits that are pink, but now that she's older, there are more and more purple, turqoise, yellow, red, brown, etc... and I let her help pick which color she'll wear.

Shelly Beth said...

She looks very cute and girly! Good job. When we found out we were having a girl, Drew said NO PINK. Well, you should see most of her clothes :) I still try and avoid pink when I can, though. That is a neat sling! Did you make it or buy it?

Julia said...

Perhaps I wasn't so good with the bows and bracelets with Addie and I paid for it; many people thought she was a boy! She looks darling and I love your curious Jonathan.