Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St Patrick's Day

Brother and Sister! This is another picture I took today! Sarah in her green!
This past week Dave was fixing the computer and Jonathan wanted to help!
I know this is a wried picture to post, but we went to Chili's and at the end Jonathan was plying with the sugar packets, and I guess he snuck a few packets in without me seeing.
So Jonathan isn't standing or walking yet, but he is a smart boy! So Jonathan has figured out how to climb up on his bike then on the white container and get things that are on top of the black container. He thinks that he is pretty cool that he can do this. He loves to climb! We are having PEEP (people from the city came and evaluate him and see if there is anything that they can do to help him out with!) come and work with Jonathan.
Aren't they cute!
Happy St Patrick's Day! I usually make Corn Beef and Cabbage on St Patty's, but we had it yesterday at my parents, so I am going to make it later this week. We only have it once a year! So instead I made split pea soup- I thought that was a good Green dinner!
Grandma and Grandpa came to visit- so I decided to take some pictures. Jonathan wanted to get on Grandpas lap but by the time that I was ready to take the pictures he was done! This post is just random things from this past week!
This is Grandma Harris's first time meeting Sarah, we were happy that she came and saw us! She enjoyed holding Sarah and of course Sarah enjoyed sleeping. Sarah is wearing a cute outfit Grandma Harris gave her. Thanks!
Below is Sarah doing tummy time. She doesn't mind tummy time which is new for me. After about 10-15 minutes she is done. She is very strong. I also think that she looks a lot like Abby here! I m going to do a post pictures of Dave and I when we were little- and see who Sarah looks like the most!
So it really didn't turn out- but this is a picture of what Luke and Lacey decided to do to our new clean car (we never wash it and we decided to a few days before). We were getting ready to go and Luke and Lacey decided to through dirt on are car- they didn't touch theirs. Papa got after them!!!

2 comments:

Julia said...

You are so cute and festive! Jonathan sounds like a handful. What a smart kid! Sarah is beautiful and seems quite patient.

Amy said...

So cute. Love the pic of the car with your dad. I hate it when I just get my car clean and 2 days later it rains or gets dirty. I never can win!