Monday, February 22, 2010

Sarah's Up to no good!

This is my independent girl trying to get dressed by herself!
Sarah has learned to get out of her crib successfully- no falls or anything! This equals - up to no good! Well, she started to get out of her crib at bed time but then we put a child poof lock on the inside of her door and she gave up. Then for naps she usual will stay in her room and then get out when she is done sleeping. Well, today she didn't sleep she played for an hour. And the reason I know this is because I heard this terrible hurt cry and found Sarah trying to open up her closet and in trying she pinched her finger. I have tried to put things away that I thought would hurt her or not be good. Well, she calmed down and then I put her in her crib and it didn't take long for her to fall asleep. Later I thought it was time to wake them up, well Sarah wasn't sleeping. She had got a Pampers wipes container that wasn't opened and still had the wrapping on it and every wipe was out of the box! She just made me laugh, and I thought she was sleeping! I should have known better! I should have taken a picture but I didn't! Oh well!

3 comments:

Becky said...

lol... looks like she's hit the ground running and never going to look back now! What an adventure! :)

Linda said...

To keep a mother busy! :) I love you!!

Amy said...

Don't you love this stage. Maybe she's ready for a toddler bed. Drew never climbed out of his crib, he is a chicken when it come to heights, but struggled with his naps around 20 months. I transferred him to a toddler bed and he did so much better. He just had to learn the rules of his new bed. Goodluck!