Monday, February 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Sarah!




For Sarah's birthday breakfast Jonathan and Sarah had pancakes, and Daddy made special one for Sarah that was in the shape of a 2!
For lunch, Sarah was had a blast that brother was feeding her! I thought it was cute, Sarah just loves when Jonathan will do something for her!
My two year old cutie!
Before church we took pictures of Sarah and how cute she was!



Pals!

I love this one!



I am not sure what that look is?

That night we had a little celebration at my parents house! This is a cute hat that Kristi made for Sarah!
Sarah was very excited about the pjs she got from us!



Sarah got a little people doll house and all the cousins gathered around to see what the big present was!
Sarah enjoyed her opening presents and was say more please for something!

Sarah did great at blowing out the candle and knew what to do!

Enjoying the frosting off of the tea pot. This is one of Sarah's favorite toys right now, so Kristi gave me the idea to put it on her cake. It made it look so cute!
Enjoying her cake!
Enjoying her presents the next day! Jonathan LOVES that Sarah got new toys, that night he wanted to stay up and ply with the toys! They love the table and chairs and love to have dinner and eat on it with there pretend food they have. It was a fun day!

2 comments:

Megan said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how she is growing. I think she looks just like your mom, do you ever get that comment? I'm guessing you made the cake - it is soooo amazing!

Julia said...

What a perfect two-year old party. Nice job on the cake! She is so precious!