Friday, February 12, 2010

Sarah is TWO!











My Sarah is TWO! It is hard to believe, but then it isn't! I am so thankful for my Sarah she is so cute and loves to cuddle. But loves to show her independence much of the time these days. I think back to when we found out we were going to be expecting Sarah- I was terrified and uncertain how I would be able to take care of two little one and continue to support my husband and put him through school. Heavenly Father is all knowing and knew what our little family needed. Sarah needed to come at that time to bring such sweetness and love into our family. He knew what I could handle, and before she was six weeks old, Sarah was sleeping through the night, she was such a good baby. I do know that this was a sweet blessing from him above. Sarah now just adores her brother and loves to play with her buddy. She loves to be Mommy's helper and loves to give loves to her Daddy! I'm so thankful for Sarah! We love you!

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Congratulations to Sarah! I just love 2 year olds. They learn so quickly.