Sunday, February 1, 2009

An Enjoyable Sunday

Now I think that this picture says so much! I love this picture it is so sweet! I hope that they continue to be this close throughtout there lives!
Sarh wasn't feel great if you can tell!

Our cute girl!
The cousins watched movie in Grammy and Papa's bed (by the end their bed did not look like this!)
Jonathan has a thing for his finger!
Enjoying the game!
I took this, this morning after getting back from our morning routine! She is so cute!
We have 11 am church which I can't say that I love, but I have learned to embrace it and go with it! So we have been having a nice breakfast (except for fast Sundays) and then we will have Family home evening before church. This morning while I was getting ready Dave took some really cute pictures of the kids. They enjoy each other more and more! Dave did a great job on the lesson about choices, and show a slide show of Jesus! It didn't turn out exactly how Dave had wanted, but I thought it was very successful cause Jonathan kept saying Jesus over and over again when he saw a new picture. This was a new thing for him to do that, and to say his name was great! Another success was church, I can't say that sacrament is easy for us as a family but we try each Sunday to do better. And today was the first Sunday that we didn't have to bring either one of our kids out and we were able to keep them semi quiet the entire time. And Jonathan even wanted to sit on my lap so periodically he could see the people especially the youth and the kids. And we have a fairly new family in our ward that are Hawaiian and they both said Aloha when they bore there testimonies and Jonathan thought he wanted to try so over and over again he would say "haha" it was so cute!
This afternoon we had dinner at my parents and enjoyed a good Superbowl! We had some great food! Jonathan loved being with his cousins, and Sarah enjoyed being held! It was a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Julia said...

I love the pic of all the kids in a row on grandma's bed. Great job with your kids at church. Quite a feat!