Thursday, February 26, 2009

Playing at the park!

Jonathan first went down the slide feet first and then like the slide at the mall he went head first. He did it the first time fine and then look below.
Sarah at first just enjoying herself in the wagon and watching Jonathan! And then I got her out of the wagon and we went on the slide together!

So Jonathan then went head first and was going too fast and couldn't stop (I was taking care of Sarah) and then I hear Jonathan say "Uh Oh" and he is head first in the mud and trying to figure out how to get out of it. But after we wiped his nose it didn't seem to phase him!
The dirt spot Jonathan fell into, it was kind of muddy!
Playing around!
I love this one cause Jonathan is going down the slide and Sarah is in the background crawling around!
Enjoying the playground!

This was Sarah first time on the swing and she absolutely loved it! She smiled and screamed for joy, it was so fun to watched. Her favorite part was when I would push her!
Look at that face!
On Monday it was a nice day, Spring is coming, so we went to the park in the wagon. Jonathan and Sarah loved it and loved being outside at the Park. I know Jonathan thought that it was better then the playground at the mall!

3 comments:

Linda said...

That reaction of Jonathan landing in the mud is priceless! Sarah sure loves the swing! What a wonderful smile!

Julia said...

Yeah! I am so excited that Spring is coming! I am all about playing at parks.

Becky said...

Jonathan's face was priceless after falling in the mud. I'm glad he's okay! I can't wait for spring to be here, I love all the new things growing, and the warmth!