Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Learning

Sarah Bear (Jonathan is learning to say Sarah bear it is way cute- he can say Sarah very well) has learned to pull herself up in the crib. Today when I got home from the gym, I herd some cute sounds coming from kids room. I first thought that it was Jonathan that woke up early and was playing, but no it was Sarah rockin' away in the crib. She was loving it. So yes it is time to drop the crib down! Sarah also scooted the first time this morning I out her in the middle of the nursery and she wanted to get to the trash can that was by the door, and she scooted herself to it. I was so surprised I haven't seen her do it before (however Dave says that she has done it before). So until I see it, she doesn't know how to do it :). Now she is starting to scoot all over- she is in the dinning area right now! My baby is growing so fast!!
Sarah in her Johnny Jumper- she is smiling at the camera (not lovin' it, but tolerating it.)
This past week we moved Sarah into her new car seat. She is doing great in it!
This is Jonathan on this little seahorse. He was just lovin' it. We have had it for awhile but I have never really seen him on it. But, the other day he got on it and loved. He was rockin' so hard I thought he was going to fall backwards. But he didn't it was fun to watch him play!

No comments: