Sunday, September 7, 2008

Cousins with Sarah!

This is our beautiful girl in her Sunday dress (Thanks Meri she looks great!)
Lacey loving Sarah!
Aren't they just cute! (this was a while back but I just got the pics)
So today we were at my parents and Sarah was on the ground and Sam was just make faces at Sarah and she was just laughing so hard (when I was going to record it- it was too late). It made everyone laugh as well!
The cute girls with Great Grandma and Grandpa! We are so lucky to be so close to Grandma and Grandpa! We love you guys!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

she is a doll Shirlene- I love that big smile!!

Becky said...

Oh she's such a happy, beautiful baby Shirlene! Too adorable in that cute dress! :) I love those big blue eyes your kiddos have!

Linda said...

Sarah looks beautiful and I love the picture of all the little girls with Mom and Dad. Glad you posted it. :)

Liz said...

Her eyes are such a pretty blue!

Judy Lamont Stock said...

Your little girl has lots of smiles! I love the picture with your grandparents. We miss you!