Friday, September 12, 2008

Excitment!

I went to the gym this morning and I m 2 pounds from my goal weight! I hardly ever weight myself cause I get too depressed if I am over what i want to be or think I should be at! So I thought that I would share my excitement!
Another note- My parents and my sister started to make fresh bread (cause of the rise in food prices) and it is so good. It brought me back to the good ol' days, when I made homemade bread for my family every week. Well, when Dave and i got married we got a bread maker. Which I have never used, while this week I got it out and made bread from it. It was great! I love fresh bread! But it was funny cause Dave had never seen a breadmaker and he was so impressed that it did it ll for you! It made me chuckle!

3 comments:

Linda said...

Congrads on all the hard work! :) You look great! :)

Angie O said...

Congrats, Shirlene!
P.S.-I want a breadmaker so bad, you lucky duck!

Julia said...

You look fabulous! I can totally tell that you have been losing weight. I wish I could say the same. I think I am gaining, but like you I never weigh myself if I can help it. I need to be good and hit the gym too. :)