Saturday, September 13, 2008

Best Buds

Papa and Jonathan are best Buds! Jonathan spent the morning with Papa, they went to breakfast and went and did errands together! He got cookies and candy too! Later today we were with Grammy while Papa was at the game! We were going to go, but we were waiting for Pap so that Jonathan could say good bye. Well, I was bring things out to the car. I told Jonathan that Papa was here, he turned around and got a big grin on his face and started to run for Papa and gave him big hug (it was so precious- bonds that last forever). Then later when we were eating Jonathan was having hard time, I told him that if he changed his attitude and was good that he could go see Papa after his bath. Of course he was good, so Jonathan and I went on a wagon ride to see Papa! Jonathan can never see Papa too much! We love you Papa, we love living so close!

3 comments:

the DeCampos Family said...

That's sweet. Who wouldn't love Uncle Jerry? He's the best. And maybe you wanna share your bread recipe??

Angie O said...

Shirlene, did you post on my blog? It said 'Our Family' which lead me to your sister's blog I believe and the only person I knew she had on her blog was you! That took me forever to figure out :)

Julia said...

That is so precious! What a neat relationship.