Saturday, August 30, 2008

What's going on

My cute little doll! Sarah is growing so fast I can't believe. I think that she will be crawling in no time! She gets up on her knee and just rocks it is so darn cute ( we missed that stage with Jonathan cause he went straight for the army crawl). She is moving herself all over turning and rolling. Today we were with the cousins and she just wants to be with them. After her nap she was so happy that they were there and that she was at Grammy's. She gave this huge smile! Sarah is on her 4th tooth, the top ones which are actually very painful for her. I am trying to feed Sarah however she hates rice cereal, so we have been moving on to bigger and better- peaches. She just loved them! So pictures got moved back to Monday, so that is the big day!
This is one of my projects that I have been working on this week. In Sarah room I haven't had a dresser and so we have been putting things in basket and under her crib. But I found this awesome site http://www.meckmom.com/ the other day on organization and I just loved it! I hate when things are totally messy! She had some awesome solutions!
This is my little spit fire! So Jonathan found this sweater that I was trying to pack away cause it is getting too small (6 months). But he found it and wanted me to put it on. So I did, and it of course fit. He wore it all day in the blazing heat! That's what he wanted!! Jonathan is doing alot better, in Peep this last week we combined with the younger class for singing time and Jonathan was one of the oldest there. And he did so awesome with the songs and signing and doing what they told him. I could defiantly see some growth from him. Six months ago he was were these other kids were. It was a blessing in my eyes to see that he is learning and doing better. His attention span is getting better and his words are just exploding. I love it. I think that Sarah is helping Jonathan in so many different ways. I think there is a reason my Sarah needed to come right now!
I have been off work all week, which has been so nice! I have been busy with working on a smocked dress for Sarah (well during naps and night time). It is a new skill that I am learning. The dress is pale pink, its not prefect but I am learning (if you don't know I am a perfectionist when I make things). When I finish it I will post it. I want to already make another one, so that I can get better. Dave started school this week, and so far it looks okay. However, we haven't got into any of the papers that he will have to do!

7 comments:

Liz said...

I'll have to check out that website. I definitely need to get organized! I like the drawers you have for Sarah and the labels look very nice. I can't wait to see the dress you are making. The kids look cute as always!

John, Summer, and Makenna Lynn Larsen said...

I love looking at your blog, you are so up with every thing, I love the web site with the organizer, when we get a home that well be me I hope and by the way it was so great to see you, you look great and I have miss you.

Julia said...

I am excited about the organizer site. I could use some ideas. Sarah is really growing up quick. I am glad that Jonathan has Sarah. You're right; I am sure that is why they were so close.

Linda said...

Sarah's eyes just shine!
Can't believe Jonathan wore that all day. He does have a mind of his own. :)

Josh said...

Yay... thanks for the link to the organizational website Shirlene, I'm definitely at that stage in my house. Your kiddos are so cute. David's gonna be fighting those boys off with a stick with Sarah gets older, and Jonathan is such a charmer! Well, hopefully we'll see you in a couple of months! Have a great day, and thanks again!

Josh said...

lol... I forgot I was logged in as Josh... but this is Becky ;)

Lindsey said...

I loved seeing the pictures of your adorable family! The kids are soo cute and growing so much! How neat that you are smocking a dress and that is great Jonathan is doing so great! Miss you!