Monday, August 18, 2008

Whats going on!

Eating!
Enjoying my Popsicle!
Playin' in the pool with Austin
Worn out from long day!
Our wonderful kids!
Well, it has been a while since I have posted! It seems that a lot of our extra time is sucked up withe the Olympics! We love watching all the different sports! Yes, I think that Micheal Phelps is amazing! I loved watching gymnastics, swimming, the women's marathon, the women's tri, and all the track event this far. I can say that I love when someone stand for what they believe in and you can see it through there actions. Dave was watching the women's basketball and they were talking about these two women that weren't dressed on the New Zealand team because they don't play on Sunday! Way too go!

Well, Sarah is just growing so much! She is now sitting and doing better and better each day! I know that she loves being upright! She has started on cereal and she is doing a lot better since I have sweeten it up (thanks Kristi). She continues to be chunk, however she is in the 83 percentile now! She continues to love her brother and puts up with all his wrestling that he wants to d with her! She said her first word week or so ago Dada!! It was so cute she has said it twice! She is such a happy girl!

Jonathan is starting to climb again. He likes to climb up the changing table when I'm changing Sarah's diaper. He knows how to open the front door- he has only escaped once! Dave was at Scout camp last week and Jonathan kept asking where Daddy was, I tried to explain to him. But he just didn't get it! He was way excited to have Daddy home! Jonathan's words are just exploding, at least it seems to me. He is starting to use more words theses days. I still at times don't know what he is saying, but it is starting to come! Jonathan loves to wear his hat when ever we go somewhere. He loves his Papa and loves to go visit, he likes to go over to Papa and Grammys house daily! Jonathan is starting to be a real helper. He loves to help me with putting laundry in the dirty clothes, or putting dishes away, cleaning the windows- basically whatever I am doing (he helps as much as a almost 2 yr can- which is ok cause I love his eagerness). Jonathan is a curious little boy that is always on the move!

Like I said before Dave went to Scout camp this past week! He enjoyed going camping and learning knew skills and putting up with 12 and 13 yr old boys (which he does pretty good with). Dave's not looking forward to summer ending and starting school once again (I think he hates losing his free time), but he knows that it is closer to finishing.

I am survived without Dave, yes the kids went to bed at 7 pm. So I could have some alone time! However, both Sarah and Jonathan were very good! I am looking forward to getting Sarah's pictures taken professionally this next week. I worked extra so that we could do it! I will post the pictures once they come back!

2 comments:

Julia said...

What a trooper! I hate being a single mother. I'm glad that you got a few minutes to yourself. Your amazing to do all that you do. Your kids are growing up so fast.

Liz said...

I love that first picture of Sarah eating- too cute! I can't wait to see the pictures that Skye will take!