Monday, August 4, 2008

My thoughts!

So I was thinking how much Dave has grown and changed for the better since we have had children. Yesterday I had to work, so that means that gets to get the kids ready and go to church by himself, which I can attest that it is not an easy task. But, yesterday I got a call from Dave at 6:30 am to tell me about what just happen with Jonathan and a diaper mishap. How he had to change his clothes and diaper cause he had pee all over and that he was freezing cause he was all wet (besides that fact that he doesn't have any body fat). He was just informing me not complaining! Then we had a family get together and we were supposed to bring a dessert. Dave usually just makes the Brownies from box. But, he had told me when he brought Sarah to feed that he was going to make lemon bars. I can say that I was a little nervous. But, when I got home from work that was the first thing that I tried and they were great. I was very proud of Dave and I know he was proud of himself! I can see that I have changed also for the better also! I know that Dave is trying to be the husband and father with everything that he has on his plate! I love you Dave!

1 comment:

Liz said...

The lemon bars were great! Maybe too good cause I couldn't stop eating them!