Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Life is Busy and Crazy and I am way behind!

So I am so behind in blogging. I have put it on my to do list but it never seems to be the most important thing to get done. So tonight I am wanting to get caught up so i am just putting pictures on the blog and talking about the pictures so I can try to get caught up! There are some from July and August!

This summer has been so much fun! We have spent ALOT of time at the pool, Sarah and Jonathan could be there everyday! They love it! I feel so blessed that I can bee home now and not miss out, I KNOW that it was a blessing from Heavenly Father! I have been thinking lately how much I love being a mother and LOVE my children and know that this special time I have with them as little children will be gone in a blink of an eye! As Gordon is growing so fast and doesn't want to be a baby long, I cherish these moments and try to hold onto them! SO with that said blogging has been put on the back burner!

Happy Birthday Dave! We celebrated Dave's Birthday early cause of work and when we both had time off. We went to Tucano's for lunch (which we both felt sick afterwards) then we went to Harry Potter that night (and we went on a Tuesday so we got tickets for 10 bucks!!!)

Dave got off at 8 pm on his Birthday, so Sarah and Jonathan stayed up and we sang Happy Birthday and gave cake! Jonathan made Daddy this Lego masterpiece! He decided to do it all on his own! It was so thoughtful, Jonathan loves birthdays and was so excited!


Dave was given a cupcake at work, so he split it with the kids! They LOVED the icing! (that is all they ate of it)



Jonathan and Sarah wanted to have a sleep over! So I finally let them! And this is Sarah all tuckered out!


One night for Family Night we went to a local Museum and the kids loved being able to see a real snake and even touch it!

Sarah LOVES LOVES to swim! She will put on a swimsuit everyday!
She just loves it and I think that it is helping her with her sensory issues! Grammy and papa gave Sarah this cover up and she loves it since it has to do with swimming



I just love these pictures of Jonathan and Sarah as they play in the sprinklers! As you can see in there faces the pure fun that they are having!

This is frequently how we find Jonathan when we tuck him in for the night! We did the summer reading problem at the library and this is one of the books they got. The other one I Love is Llama Red Pajama (I think that I relate to it so well- it is a funny book!)

Sweet Gordon Sleeping, as he has had to adjust to didn't routines and not getting his naps he has been sleeping good!

My dear friend Kirsti came into town and we got together with Mary Joy and my Mom, oh and Gordon for lunch! It was so great to see her and she what she has been up to! She is making a difference in the world for good and I am so impressed with her ambition! I love you Kirsti!

Enjoying Jojo's party! Sleeping baby, once again past his bed time!


Sarah enjoying holding Jamis' as Sarah calls him!

Enjoying cake at Papa's with the Peterson's!

On the 24th of July at Papa's and Grammy's! Gordon just can't get enough REAL food!

Enjoying Papa's fire pit!


Jonathan and Sarah were just THRILLED to get new clothes from Abby and Benny! This is some new PJs! You will find Sarah pulling out clothes that are too hot and she will repeat "Abby gave me, Abby gave me" or "Abby" pointing to the clothes!

I bought a 40 lb box of bananas for 5 bucks! So we froze them, Dave helped me peel and freeze them! We use lots and lots of them for smoothies!

We love our passes and one of the things we can do with them is go to baseball games! Jonathan and Sarah loved the Owl!

We went miniature golfing and the kids love it! Dave held Gordon! What a great Dad! (Another thing we got to do with our passes).




1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like a fun summer!!! Good job on the bananas. We are making smoothies all the time over here and won't make it without a frozen banana.