Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentines Weekend

This is Cute little Jonathan loving the beater. We had put the kids down on Friday night, and I was making some of the dessert for Saturday night. Jonathan is going through a growth spurt or so at least I think he is (he has never really done this before). He has a hard time going to bed and then when we finally go in and see what is the matter He just wants to eat. Like tonight I guess he ate tons at Papa's and Grammy's and then when I was eating he ate an entire yogurt and that doesn't happen. BUT, this is Jonathan up for a snack and loving it!
Dave surprised me with roses on Friday night so I could enjoy them! I framed this picture for Dave since I love it and he was the one that captured that moment. I made these yummy sugared pecans. Jonathan and Sarah got bubbles that they of course LOVE!
That afternoon I had made an appointment to get my hair done at the local mall. I needed a total change so I searched for what I wanted and brought in a picture to the hairstylist. She did a great job, she took so much hair off. I love how light it is. We will have to see how it looks after I do it! Dave loved it and all he could say was WOW over and over again! It wasn't until we were going to bed that night that he asked me how much it was. I told him and then he asked if I loved it, and then he asked me if I loved it and I said yes. Then he said that it was worth it then. I thought it was very sweet. I haven't had a really good hair cut in years so I am very happy! I finally got home and we put the kids down. Then we enjoyed a nice steak dinner at home. It was nice to enjoy each other without the bustle of the restaurants. We then watched a movie, well let me rephrase that, Dave watched and I fell asleep. Dave woke me up after an hour and said lets go to bed. I then realized that we didn't eat our wonderful dessert! But Dave convinced me it was too late and that we could have it tomorrow. Well, all day I looked forward to it and let me tell you it was wonderful! Look at the picture below, doesn't it look AWESOME!!


4 comments:

Linda said...

So are you going to post the recipe? I love the hair cut! :)

Anonymous said...

Your haircut is SOOOO cute! Love it! I like my short hair too - change is good. Also, that dessert looks utterly amazing.

Emma said...

I love your hair!! You and your family look great!!!

Becky said...

Shirlene your hair cut is so cute!