Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Sarah's First Birthday Party

Cute Sarah lovin' Lavette! I love this picture (it was taken this morning at Papa's) and if you look close you can see Sarah's molars!
Before the party we had some visitors stop by! They couldn't come to the party by they wanted to know that we were loved! It was cute when they walked in the door, Sarah reached for Grandpa!

I was very pleased with her ladybug cake!
Mom and Sarah

She was done with the bow I made for her!
Sarah enjoyed dinner! I made corn chowder, and it was almost all eaten up besides one bowl and I doubled it. I thought it was really good!


I love these pictures even though they are a little chopped, she is so smiley!

Sarah got into a few presents. But I would have to say that her brother enjoyed opening a few himself!

She got this cute little chair, that she will grow into! She was so cute on it! (Someone else thought it was prefect for them right now!)



Papa helping!

Sarah just enjoyed the cake. We put her up to the cake to devour or smash. But she was so dainty. I loved it with two fingers she would just take some frosting! (it was so different from Jonathan he took his whole hand and went right into the cake!)

The After Math!
We had a wonderful party! We had dinner, played with the cousins, enjoyed company with Grammy and Papa and Aunt Leslie. It was so much fun to watch Sarah, she is such a doll! I can't believe she is a year old (almost)!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Can't believe Sarah is a year! These pictures are great!

Julia said...

That lady bug is darling. You should be proud. I can't believe she's already one! Your kids are really growing up fast.

Shelly Beth said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Good job on the bow and the cake, both look great! I can't believe she is 1 already! Time for another one.....ha ha ha :)

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Sarah! Looks like the cake was yummy! Where does the time go?