Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Bear Lake

Lovin' the pool
We ate in town on the 4th and there was a little show that we stopped at and we splurged and bought this chocolate rice kispy. Jonathan was in Heaven (I wanted to take a picture of him, and when I told him to stand so I could take a picture he sat and ate. I'm not sure if he understands what I am saying. But he is cute here anyway!)
Our cute Sarah bear! She is over 5 Months, I can't believe it!
We rode our bikes into town and found this beautiful rose bush! This was 4th of July!

We had so much fun on our vacation this year! We enjoyed just relaxing and not having to worry about anything! Jonathan's favorite part of the trip was the pool! He just loved it. He kept flipping to his back and splashing! It was so much fun to watch! Sarah's favorite thing was playing with her feet! No Sarah found her feet recently and just love it. Dave and I loved relaxing- swimming, reading, biking, and being as a family!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Chanté said...

That honestly looks like the best vacation! So relaxing!

Julia said...

I'm so glad you had a nice vacation. More than anything, it is just nice to relax every once in awhile. I love the collage.

Amy said...

What a fun vacation and it looks like it was a great success. It was so fun seeing you over the 4th weekend. I can't wait to see everyone again, but I don't know when we will be up again.

Liz said...

Looks like a fun trip! I noticed Sarah is wearing her cherries outfit, she looks cute! I can't find the one I got for Kaitlyn :( Hopefully I'll find it so we can get a picture.

Linda said...

The kids look like they enjoyed! We did miss you though! :)

Emily in Wonderland said...

Jonathan looks so cute swimming! lol!

Being a family is lots of fun, I agree.